Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing issues with iPhone X.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Where do I start? Former Charge HR user and felt an upgrade necessary. Ionic does not: notify me of anything (yes I've read all of the existing forums and "solved" solutions); won't stay connected to my phone, the app doesn't find the device EVER, and the sync is non-existent. I apparently only made 97 steps yesterday via the app, however, online dashboard reflects correctly. I have done the following things: deleted FitBit app and re-added it to my iPhone X. Attempted to connect my watch to phone again, and no luck, however, the sync did, in fact, work but not for my active minutes (which is very odd) and this was done 2 days in a row. Must I really go through this process daily? I had no issues with my HR other than the battery dying far too quickly! I'm ready to digress back to the old and reliable because his Ionic is a pure joke!! 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

It's great to see you around @ShanaJ

Thanks for performing these troubleshoots, let me help you out. In order to exhaust all the possible troubleshoots to get it synced please check out the Why won't my Fitbit device sync? article. If you're still getting trouble let me know so I can give you the next steps. 

Keep me posted! 

Magin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you find something helpful, give it a vote and don't forget to mark it as an Accepted Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes