Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to setup Blaze, getting an error (com.fitbit.HTTP error 0)

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So, my fitbit blaze died a few days ago and when I charged it and turned it back on it wouldn't sync with my Iphone (IOS 10.3.3). I then removed my tracker and tried to readd it as a device. The app does find my tracker when I go to add it and when I put in the passcode it gives my the error listed in the Subject. I have the most up to date fitbit app as well. I have even tried it with the fitbit program on my computer and when I put in the passcode it just says "finishing up" for a prolonged amount of time. I have tried all the usual troubleshooting procedures. Any information would be appreciated.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
16 REPLIES 16
I had same problem, and by reset the device, means eraser and initial setting , ithne try again, it works now. to
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for the reply! So you just erased all content and settings on iPhone?

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for the reply! So you just erased all content and settings on iPhone?

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Kunpeng and @Atlxntean, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

@Kunpeng, I'm glad your issue has now been resolved, thanks for taking the time to update the thread. 

@Atlxntean, which troubleshooting steps have you tried so far? Have you restarted your tracker lately by pressing and holding the Back and Select buttons (left and bottom right) until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen?, If so, I would like to suggest the following when trying to set up your Blaze as a new device:

1. Go to the Bluetooth devices on your phone and check if your tracker is on the list of paired devices. If it is, tap on it and select Forget this Device.
  2. Restart your phone.
  3. Plug in your tracker and make sure it's charging
  4. Make sure you have a strong Wi-Fi signal
  5. Make sure there are no other Bluetooth devices around that might interfere with the set up process. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer

I've done everything here and still get the same error 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @pits29, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

At this moment I would like to ask you to uninstall the Fitbit app, then restart your phone, install it back and check if you're still getting the same error message. If so, please reply to me with a screenshot of the error message so I can check this further.

Thanks for your patience and understanding, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. Smiley Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Andibug, thanks for joining the conversation, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Did you uninstall and reinstall the app? Have you restarted  your Blaze by pressing and holding the Back and Select buttons (left and bottom right) until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen?

If so, please reply to me with a screenshot of the error you're seeing. Unfortunately the image you uploaded to your latest response didn't come through. Please follow these instructions in order to upload a picture. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I'll be waiting for your reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

IMG_3153.JPG

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have completed all the steps here and with customer service and still have not had any success with my phone and Blaze sync. My phone recognizes it and says it's connected on Bluetooth but will not sync so the app and Blaze are not connected. On my IPhone 7 plus app my Fitbit Charge syncs within seconds but this one will not. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Andibug, thanks for taking the time to reply, I hope you're having a great day. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you've sent your screenshot, our engineers are aware of the problem and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. 

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this situation has caused. I appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track. Once I have more information to share with you, I'll make sure to update this thread accordingly. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, please don't hesitate to reply if there's anything else I can do for you in the meantime. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, I guess that we all will be waiting for the answer.
I am having the same issue.

Just so you know, not sure if that if the case of the rest.
I asked for delete my account and I recreated and also did a reset to the device (hold button until logo appears).

Please Help a was counting on my Fitbit for the next week.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @TheHetaAkira, thanks for joining the conversation, it's a pleasure for me to welcome you to the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, our team is still working towards a prompt and proper solution for this issue. As stated before, once I have more information to share about this issue, I'll make sure to update the thread.

Thanks for your patience and understanding, in the meantime if there's anything else I can help you with, please feel free to let me know. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

I am having the same issue with my Fitbit Altra. I have tried removing the it from Bluetooth, then adding it back. I have deleted it from my IPhone and tried adding it back. I still come up with this error message (com.fitbit.HTTP error 0) every time.  My Fitbit works great but will not connect with my IPhone.  Guess the problem has not been fixed. I have a Apple Watch, so guess I will just do away with the Fitbit. 

Just wanted to let someone know we are still having issues as of 10/03/17.

Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I now have the same problem with my blaze and iphone SE. Have synced fine for months and then stopped. I've removed the blaze from the phone and when I try to set up again I get this message. Very frustrating.

The blaze continues to work fine with my ipad.

When is a fix going to be available for this? - I see these messages go back some time!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@TheHetaAkira Having the exact same issue. Did you get it resolved, and if so how? Thanks so much!

Best Answer
0 Votes