Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep logs not recorded correctly.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Charge 2 isnt monitoring my sleep properly. It starts hours after I go to sleep & is really annoying. I have moderate sleep apnia & use a another app as well. My Charge is fitted on wrist correctly & this has only been happening since the second last update. 

Anyone else having this problem. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @MinsWiFit and @l_karen2, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. At this moment I would like to suggest you to restart your tracker, then monitor it for the next 24 hours to check your sleep log. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
11 REPLIES 11

I’m having the same problem with my charge2 since updating. I know for a fact I was asleep by 2am, but it’s showing that I fell asleep at 5am. That’s a huge discrepancy! Some nights it logs that I’ve only slept 20-30 minutes. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Oh yes! I KNOW I fall asleep long before the 2am it logs. 

WTH is going on?!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @MinsWiFit and @l_karen2, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. At this moment I would like to suggest you to restart your tracker, then monitor it for the next 24 hours to check your sleep log. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Restarting worked as in it picked up the time I went to sleep but stopped monitoring 3hrs early ie Charge says my wake time was 3am when in fact I woke at 6am. 

Let’s see what happens tonight...

Best Answer
0 Votes

My sleep is finally being tracked properly, thanks to a replacement Charge 2. This wasn’t my only problem- randomly cracked screen, gps wouldn’t track, and battery wouldn’t last more than two days (and that’s being very generous). Thankful for the replacement, but disappointed that so much went wrong with it within 6 months. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good luck! I’m on my 3rd Charge 2 within 12 months! Thanks to the clip on the band braking...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Great... that’s the kind of luck I have. I am upgrading to Blaze,but somehow between Fitbit and my mailbox, the box was carefully opened, Blaze taken out of box, and resealed 🤨 (See, told ya that’s the kind of luck I have!) Waiting for it to come in bc it’s on backorder still. If this one tears up quickly, I’m moving along to Apple Watch 

Best Answer
0 Votes

OMG that’s terrible luck. Think I will do the same if this one breaks in the same spot. 

Good luck!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Tomorrow is delivery day, & lol, it’s not being shipped through the post office! Cross your fingers that the tracker makes it this time! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good luck!

mine has gone back to not recording my sleep correctly... no matter how many times I restart it. Doesnt pick up when I go to sleep. Really annoying!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the fitbit alta, I'm also having problems with the sleep part, every day it says I have slept the same amount of time, of course, that's not correct.  I reset my fitbit, so will see if that helps.

Also, it's not tracking my exercise, there is just the picture of the person walking, any ideas on this?

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes