Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to use Quick Replies.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can’t get quick Reply to work on IOS 12.2. Suggestions?

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Quick reply doesn't work on iOS, only on Android.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

FYI the issue is that Apple has blocked third party apps from being able to respond to notifications. 

Thus this limitation is caused by Apple and outside of fitbits control. Garmin also is affected. My thought is that apple wants to force their users to by their hardware. 

Best Answer

Hello @SunsetRunner, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. It's great to see you around @Rich_Laue and @JohnnyRow, thanks for all your help. 

@SunsetRunner first of all, I would like to apologize for the delay in the response. As @Rich_Laue and @JohnnyRow mentioned, Quick Replies work only for Android devices. 

At this moment, our team doesn't have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. For now, our team will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes. If there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply.

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes