Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Up to 20 participants in the challenges

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

It was very nice to have up to 20 participants in the challenges. People really kept everyone on their toes. Now 10 looks like a very limiting number. Please allow up to 20 participants in the challenges.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

Welcome to the community @rubicondroid, it's nice to see you around! Keep in mind that up to 30 people can join an adventure race. For all other challenges, a maximum of 10 people can participate. Smiley Very Happy 

I'd recommend checking out our Feature Suggestion Board if you haven't already. This is a space where Community users can post features, ideas, and suggestions that they'd like to see in future Fitbit products, accessories, and software and top-voted suggestions get relayed to our product team for review.

I'd also recommend up-voting and commenting on Increase challenge participants to greater than 10 feature suggestion since it is very similar of what you're looking and asking for.

Have a great weekend! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

The question was about why did you guys go back to 10 from the max participants of 20? I can ensure that 20 was way too much fun.

Was this just some sort of testing?

Best Answer

I just finished a regular challenge with 20 ppl it was very encouraging . i have screen shots of it . ppl were mad because the high steppers motivated the lower steppers it was so nice. 

Best Answer

@MarreFitbit wrote:

Welcome to the community @rubicondroid, it's nice to see you around! Keep in mind that up to 30 people can join an adventure race. For all other challenges, a maximum of 10 people can participate. Smiley Very Happy 

I'd recommend checking out our Feature Suggestion Board if you haven't already. This is a space where Community users can post features, ideas, and suggestions that they'd like to see in future Fitbit products, accessories, and software and top-voted suggestions get relayed to our product team for review.

I'd also recommend up-voting and commenting on Increase challenge participants to greater than 10 feature suggestion since it is very similar of what you're looking and asking for.

Have a great weekend! 

I just finished a regular challenge with 20 ppl it was very encouraging . i have screen shots of it . ppl were mad because the high steppers motivated the lower steppers it was so nice. 

Best Answer

Exactly! 

FitBit team, can you please check with your product team? A feature of having up to 20 participants in the challenges was rolled out to iOS app (not sure about Android app though) for few weeks and we had multiple challenges with 20 participants.

Best Answer

I hope they change It back to 20. They teased us a bit.🙁

Best Answer

Why have you limited the challenges to 10 people again.. it's boring ,, more enjoyable with more than 10 people.. it keeps up the motivation 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Last week it allowed us 20 in the challenges. Why is it back to 10?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey everybody, thanks for jumping up here @K24spain @rubicondroid @Dudley23 @Likereally @Kittohealthy

The reason why it's because this has been released prematurely. Check out the main idea in the Feature Suggestion board for more info: "Increase challenge participants to greater than 10".

I'm assuming that there are still some tweaks to be made to this feature. However, it is being closely monitored as this is a feature requested by many users. 

I certainly appreciate your patience about this guys! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

So.....is this ever happening????

Best Answer
0 Votes