Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V. 3.69 What has been fixed

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have reviewed many of the screens on the application that I normally use or would like to be able to use. I reached my step streak goal for the day and it does not have here to have been fixed I have not noticed any improvements that would make the application friendlier for those who are blind or reading disabled.

If you have noticed any changes or improvements that I should be aware of please add them to this thread.

The description of the update was not specific. If you are able to identify any improvements that are visible to the Fitbit user please add them to this thread.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

A thread has been started in the iOS app section specifically for issues related to the graphs and the missing data. it appears this started when people started downloading the version 3.69

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

I have installed v3.69 and find a terrible bug: when you click on the "step count" in the dashboard it allows to see the list of "step counts" figures but the graph are all completely empty and suggest there is "no measure". It is an app graph display problem only: the data is not lost as connecting "online" using a plain old web browser still allows to see when the steps have been done during the day (which is a major use case for me, how strange it may seems).

But thus the "step count graphs" are now completely gone with that v3.69

Best Answer
Sent from my iPhone I am a blind user using voiceover on my iPhone as a screen reader. I have noted that on a number of the tiles when you click on them and then click on the date you’re interested in the next tile comes up with information that has never been available to those who are blind. I did not realize that they had removed the data from site people also.

Good morning Fitbit moderators and Google software developers any idea when this problem will be fixed for the sided users.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I opened a support ticket with FitBit team to signal this app failure of displaying step count graphs.

I would appreciate if some of you could either confirm the issue, either tell if it still work for them with v3.69, so that I get an idea whether the problem is general (as I believe) or user-specific.

Best Answer

I have the same issues. On an old device that doesn’t support the new version of the Fitbit app, graph shows correctly.

Best Answer

A thread has been started in the iOS app section specifically for issues related to the graphs and the missing data. it appears this started when people started downloading the version 3.69

Best Answer

I understand your concernAbout Google’s commitment to the android platform. Similar comments have been made in the community in regards to google’s commitment to the Apple iOS platform. People using the Apple iOS platform are frustrated by the number of issues with the Fitbit application and question Google‘s commitment. The merging of the Google pixel watch with the Fitbit productsAnd the fact that Google competes with Apple in the cell phone business makes me think that the android product probably has a higher priority within the Google Fitbit family. I hope my opinion is not correct however because I am an iPhone user.

Best Answer
0 Votes