Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 not receiving text notifications

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi All,

I give a versa2 as a birthday gift to my friend, but we got a problem that line app message notification won't into his versa2, but Line call is okay.  His mobile device is iPhone6 / iPhone6s both devices won't works, and we tried my mon's device which is also iPhone6 it's work. Hope someone who can help us solve the problem please?  others like phone message or what's app message are no problem to received on versa2, only Line message notification😓 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @BlackNa.

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for your efforts to resolve the issue. I understand how you are feeling about this situation. Usually a missing requirement is the cause and you can confirm the steps to set up notifications and find the troubleshooting instructions in this help article: How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device?

I've shared your post with our Support team and they've mentioned that you already have a case with them, please continue working with them. I know they will be glad to help you out and provide a solution.

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @BlackNa.

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for your efforts to resolve the issue. I understand how you are feeling about this situation. Usually a missing requirement is the cause and you can confirm the steps to set up notifications and find the troubleshooting instructions in this help article: How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device?

I've shared your post with our Support team and they've mentioned that you already have a case with them, please continue working with them. I know they will be glad to help you out and provide a solution.

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My friend told me that after one day his versa received Line text notification, he is very happy with his versa now, otherwise his might buy another new iPhone to match his versa😂, thank you and Support team! 😊

Best Answer

Thank you for the update, @BlackNa.

This is great news and I hope you and your friend continue enjoying the Fitbit experience! Thank you for your feedback. Let me invite you to visit our Health & Wellness board where you can find great tips and encouragement from other members.

Keep on visiting the forums!

Best Answer
0 Votes