Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 not syncing corrrectly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

exact same thing is going on with my Versa 2. It synchros early this morning, as usual, but now my iPhone 7 can’t find my device. Also, going through the help, it went from English to German language, right before my eyes. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Swrong. Welcome to the Community and I'm sorry for the delayed response.

Thanks for letting me know that you're having issues to sync your Versa 2. I'm sorry that you're having this experience and let me help you with this matter. Before anything else may I know if your watch and the Fitbit app are updated to the latest version? If that's correct, please give a try to the following steps:

1. Remove your Versa 2 from the Bluetooth settings.
  2. Turn off other Bluetooth connections nearby.
  3. Force quit the Fitbit app and reboot your phone.
  4. Restart your Versa 2.
  5. Open the Fitbit app, tap on your profile picture > Set Up a device.
  6. Choose your watch and follow the onscreen instructions.

About the help site, while its language shouldn't change by itself, please verify if your fitbit.com dashboard is set in the language used in your phone or computer. You can also scroll to the bottom of any help article and choose your preferred language in the menu on the bottom right corner.

I've moved your post to this new thread as there are more chances to get related replies here.

I'll be around, keep me posted.

Best Answer

I get Italian. Too bad because I can speak German. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Oph3lia. Welcome to the Community Forums! I'm sorry for the delayed response.

Thanks for joining this thread. Just to confirm, do you mean that the help site went from English or German to Italian? If so, have you verified if your fitbit.com dashboard is set in the language used in your phone or computer? If you haven't done so, let me recommend to scroll to the bottom of any help article and choose your preferred language in the menu on the bottom right corner. If you continue having this issue, let me know so I can look into this.

Keep me posted.

Best Answer