Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 shows miles rather than steps

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

On the app (not watch face) I used to get total steps. Now it only reflects the total miles for the day/week/month.  Does anyone know how to get the app summary back to steps? Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@FLGal , Nice to see you around. 

On the Dashboard in the app, tap on the pencil (Upper right corner below the gear icon.)

You'll see the options to add to the dashboard.  Add the info you want to be displayed on the dashboard. 

Tap on save when you are finished

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your suggestion. Actually I’ve already done that but it shows in miles not steps.  In the past it showed steps but with one of the updates Fitbit did it switched to miles.  My watch shows in steps still but not on the app. Any other ideas?  Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

@FLGal , Thank you for your reply! Could you please add a screenshot to your next answer so that we can see what you do on the app, and give you better directions?

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

See where it says distance? Shows in miles rather than steps.   How do I change that to permanently show steps again?See where it says distance? Shows in miles rather than steps. How do I change that to permanently show steps again?IMG_1105.jpeg

Best Answer
0 Votes

@FLGal , Thank you for  your reply and the pictures you sent. 

The tile with the title Distance will always show you either miles or Km depending on your settings. 
In the first picture, do you see the tiles with Steps as title? 2 above the one with distance?
If you tap on it you'll see the amount of steps per hour/day/week.

Try using the other tile.

Best Answer
0 Votes