Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 stopped getting notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

All of a sudden, my device has stopped receiving notifications of all kinds. I have restarted, uninstalled forgotten and re-added this Fitbit. All settings in iOS are on (as they have been). Was receiving notifications all yesterday, and all of a sudden none. I have not changed anything with my phone recently. My Fitbit is up to date. Says notifications are on, but not receiving. I’m on iOS 15, but have been for a few weeks. All was working fine until today. Any thoughts or solutions to fix this?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Chello219. Welcome on board.

Thanks for the details, as well as every troubleshooting steps tried prior to posting. I understand you've verified your iPhone settings, but could you confirm if you refer to the Show Previews and Notification Center? Did you also made sure to have the DND and Sleep Mode settings turned off? If that's correct, let me suggest contacting our Support team so they can investigate what may be occurring with your Versa 2 and provide you with further assistance. Click here to get connected with them, and let them know the steps you've tried so far.

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, I did everything short of buying a new phone and Fitbit device 😂😂. All of a sudden this morning I started getting call notifications, but no texts. Then by midday, I started getting calendar notifications. By the evening drive home I have now begun to receive my text notifications. No clue!🤷🏽‍:female_sign:🤷🏽‍:female_sign:

Best Answer

Hi there, @Chello219.

I'm happy the notifications started working well and thanks for your efforts while working on this situation. I believe your Versa 2 was playing around, but it should continue working well. In case you have some spare time, I’d like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness board where you can meet more people, find inspiring stories and share your tips to live an active life!

Have a good one. 😊

Best Answer
0 Votes