Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 4 has no apps

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello

my partner has very recently got a Versa 4 and his app is showing no linked apps 

we have tried every form of troubleshooting, he is not even receiving text notifications 

everything is up to date, we have restarted both devices, disconnected and restarted both devices 

we have set it up exactly the same way as my own which works perfectly fine -

someone please help

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @ChelsieM. Thanks for stopping by in the Fitbit Community Forums and trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 4 before reaching out. 

To better assist you, may I know which apps are you referring to? Please note Versa 4 and Sense 2 don't support third-party apps. 

Regarding the notifications, what is the model of the phone your partner is using? In the meantime, please confirm you two have followed all tips and recommendations provided in these help articles Troubleshooting quick tips for iPhones and Why are notifications delayed or missing?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @ChelsieM. Thanks for stopping by in the Fitbit Community Forums and trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 4 before reaching out. 

To better assist you, may I know which apps are you referring to? Please note Versa 4 and Sense 2 don't support third-party apps. 

Regarding the notifications, what is the model of the phone your partner is using? In the meantime, please confirm you two have followed all tips and recommendations provided in these help articles Troubleshooting quick tips for iPhones and Why are notifications delayed or missing?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes