Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Doesn’t Receive Notifications & App Won’t Track Steps

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I got my Versa in May and it worked fantastically, for a month or so. Then I stopped receiving notifications on my Fitbit. I heard there were some IOS app bugs so I waited a few months. Still hasn’t resolved. Then a month ago my app stopped tracking steps. They show up on my Versa itself but not the app. I’ve tried all the trouble shooters, including restarting the app and Fitbit, turning Bluetooth off and on, checking all settings, etc. Anyone have any ideas? Because at this point I’m basically using my Fitbit as a watch 😒
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Had the same issue - working perfectly for a month then not syncing for the last few days. Finally had the chance to follow the troubleshooting tips. After following troubleshooting tips like you have done, had connection but updating to phone was taking soooo long. Restarted Versa and iPhone three times and all is good now. Good luck.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Had the same issue - working perfectly for a month then not syncing for the last few days. Finally had the chance to follow the troubleshooting tips. After following troubleshooting tips like you have done, had connection but updating to phone was taking soooo long. Restarted Versa and iPhone three times and all is good now. Good luck.

Best Answer

Hey thanks! Worked that time. Guess I gave up too quickly 🤣

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Lburgos and @JoRoCo, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

@Lburgos, I appreciate you have taken the time to reply to your first post and let us know @JoRoCo's instructions were helpful for you and your issue has now been resolved, I'm very glad. 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes