Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite - com.fitbit.HTTP error 403 when attempting to setup

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi 

My Fitbit app didn't sync since the 24th of April, since then, I tried all troubleshoot options and even deleted the tracker from the app, when I', trying to pair a new device I get the message com.fitbit.HTTP error 403.

I've been trying to pair my FitBit versa light for more than 10 days with no success.

Please advice

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Hananaz. I am sorry for the delayed response.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing the details of the issue you're experiencing trying to pair your Fitbit Versa Lite. Thanks for trying to resolve this and I am here to help. I recommend to uninstall and reinstall the Fitbit app and then try to set up your watch again. 

Upon checking with our Support team, I was told that you have already contacted them. I know they will be glad to help you out and provide a solution. I recommend to continue working with them since they have already all the details and special tools to continue assisting you.

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LiliyaFitbit Thank you for your reply.

I've tried all troubleshooting options with the support team, unfortunately nothing helped!

I'm very disapointed that it's taking you that long.

Can you please give me an estimation when this matter will be solved? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Hananaz, thank you for your reply. 

I am sorry to hear you continue experiencing difficulty with your watch. I totally understand how you are feeling and thank you for sharing your concern. While I don't have a time frame when this fix will come, be sure to keep the Fitbit app updated. I understand that you've been working with our Support team and would like to confirm if you've uninstalled and reinstalled the Fitbit app? Have you removed the watch from your phone's Bluetooth?

1. On your phone, tap Settings > Bluetooth.
  2. Tap the information icon or gear icon next to the name of your Fitbit device.
  3. Find the option to forget the device.

You can confirm the complete troubleshooting instructions here. Do you have the option to set up your watch using another supported device

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @LiliyaFitbit 

As I mentioned in my previous message, I have tried all trobleshoot options with support team, it's not working, it seems that you have technical issues that no matter what I do I cannot fix it.

I'm really furstrated, the watch is completely useless right now 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Hananaz, thank you for your reply. 

I appreciate your time and efforts. I understand how frustrating this is for you and I am sorry for any inconvenience. Our team is working on this issue and hope to have a fix soon. Please keep the app up-to-date as the updates come with new features and bug fixes. I appreciate your patience and feedback since this helps us to keep improving.

Let me know if you have questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @LiliyaFitbit 

It’s been over a month and a half (!) and the issue wasn’t fixed! 
My app it up to date and I did all the troubleshooting requested at least once a week. 
I have the app on my computer, phone and iPad and none worked. 
the watch is completely useless rn. 
please advice when you’ll be able to fix this technical issue. 

thank you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes