Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite sleep score disappeared

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got my Fitbit Versa Lite last week. The first three nights it gave me a sleep score the last 2 nights it has not. The graph doesn’t look the same. It tells me how long I slept and how long I was awake and how many times I was restless. Can anyone give me any insight into this and how to fix it. 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Niki1121. I am sorry for the delayed response. 

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing that you're not receiving your sleep score for the last two nights and your sleep graph doesn’t look the same. Thanks for trying to resolve this and providing the additional details, I am here to help.

I would like to advise that you must see sleep stages in order to see a sleep score. For more information about sleep score, please see this help article: What's sleep score in the Fitbit app?

According to the details you provided, it seems that you don't see sleep stages. I recommend to restart your device and follow our troubleshooting instructions in our help article: Why don't I see sleep stages today? 

Please keep me posted, I'll be around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes