Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite syncing difficulties with iPhone 8

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

the Versa Is my 4th Fitbit product. Purchased in December of 2019. It has worked well for 1.5 years. In the last week it has lost time on the watch and would not connect to iPhone 8.  I contacted customer support. They could not help me because I had already tried everything they suggested. They told me they had exhausted all options and said I could have a 35% discount on a new one. Really?  I’ve only had it 1.5 years.  Your product is no good if it doesn’t last any longer that that!  I kept reading help posts and found one that suggested using the “versa” install instead of the “versa lite”. It worked but now it keeps disconnecting from my phone and I have to start over. I’m OVER it and will be purchasing another brand, if they can’t help me. It is sad when this is a problem MANY people are having and Fitbit can’t fix it. 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @LandLmom.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing the issues you've had with your watch and your experience with Customer Support. Thank you for your troubleshooting efforts, you can confirm our troubleshooting tips to resolve the syncing issue in Why won't my Fitbit device sync? I am sure our Support team tried their best to help you, each case is reviewed individually and a solution that's being provided is based on the Fitbit Warranty. I understand how frustrating this is for you, I appreciate your feedback and hope you could give Fitbit another opportunity in the future. 

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes