Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 doesn’t stay paired

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This is a problem. My Charge 3 becomes unpaired every 2 or 3 days from my IPhone Xs. I have to delete my charge 3 from the Fitbit App and then install it again as a new Fitbit. Is there any other solution to help keep it paired for more than a day????It will work fine for a day or two but then it won’t notify me of text messages or the silent alarms will not work. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@A_Aron, welcome! It's great to see you around! 

Let me help you with your Charge 3 notifications on your iPhone. Some times you just need to restart your phone but you can also refresh the link between your phone and your tracker by doing the following:

• Go to your phone's bluetooth settings and remove all devices listed there.
  • Restart your phone and restart your device
  • You can find additional suggestions here.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@A_Aron, welcome! It's great to see you around! 

Let me help you with your Charge 3 notifications on your iPhone. Some times you just need to restart your phone but you can also refresh the link between your phone and your tracker by doing the following:

• Go to your phone's bluetooth settings and remove all devices listed there.
  • Restart your phone and restart your device
  • You can find additional suggestions here.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

I have done that but the issue is that I have to do that every couple of days and it’s become a nuisance. I’m hoping a new and better working Charge hits the market soon....

Best Answer
0 Votes

The same thing has happened to me in the past week! What is happening? Everyday I finally get my charge 3 paired  by doing all the appropriate steps numerous times and the next day it's not paired. I'm getting sick of this! It seems to me there is a problem somewhere.

Also, I've never been able to update the firmware , I get an alert saying that something went wrong and there was an error. I'm sick of that, too. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It’s good to see you in the community, @Caroltav.

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to resolve the issue. I am sorry to hear about the frustration this situation has caused. I recommend trying to update your tracker as updates come with new features and bug fixes and check if your tracker won't unpair after this. Please follow our troubleshooting tips in Why can't I update my Fitbit device? 

Hope this helps. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes