Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite won't connect to Bluetooth on iPhone XS

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa Lite started having syncing issues a few days ago.  My time would be out by 1/2 an hour so I would pull up the Fitbit app and sync.  It took an usually long time but eventually it would complete and the time would be correct.  I noticed in my Bluetooth settings that my Versa Lite would cycle back and forth from Connected to Not Connected.

I tried resetting my Versa Lite 2 times, I restarted my phone 3 times, I went into Bluetooth and selected Forget Device, then as a last resort I removed my Versa Lite from the Fitbit app and tried to set it up again.

Now my iPhone can’t find my Versa Lite at all.  Help!

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @MellenHagen. I am sorry for the delayed response.

I am sorry to hear your Versa Lite stopped syncing with your iPhone XS. Thanks for trying to resolve this, I totally understand how you are feeling and I am here to help. Since you've removed your watch from your Fitbit account, I recommend following our complete troubleshooting instructions: Why can't I set up my Fitbit device?

Let me know how it goes, I'll be around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for your reply. I sent the Fitbit in to Best Buy’s Geeksquad and got a gift certificate for a new one! Pays to get the extended warranty.

Marguerite
Best Answer

Hi @MellenHagen, thank you for your reply. 

I appreciate the information that you sent the device to Best Buy’s Geeksquad and got a gift certificate for a new one. Thank you for your time and efforts, I hope you continue enjoying the Fitbit experience and working on your goals. 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

Keep on visiting the forums. Happy stepping!

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes