Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite won’t sync and has the wrong date/time

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa Lite will not sync and has the wrong date/time. This has happened with every Fitbit product that I have ever owned I call/message do everything I can to figure out issues and they never seem to be resolved. It always happens when the device comes close to being a year old and I am so sick of it. I will not be purchasing any other Fitbit devices. And they do not make it easy to get ahold of anyone to talk through the issues 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Becca1700.

I am sorry to hear about the frustration this situation has caused. Thank you for sharing your feedback, we're constantly working on improving our devices and user experiences, and your comments are always welcome. Since you already have a case with our Support team, I recommend to continue working with them as they have already all the details and special tools to continue assisting you. Each case is reviewed individually and a solution that's being provided is based on the Fitbit Warranty. I appreciate your understanding. 

I'll be around if you have any questions. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes