Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 overlapping sleep interval

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Charge 4 logged a sleep interval that began at 1:52 AM.  Before that interval finished it began another sleep interval with a beginning of 11:26 AM.  The first sleep interval ended at 2:29 PM and this interval gave a full sleep analysis.  The second sleep interval reported an ending at 12:17 AM.  The second interval gave no analysis - "simplified sleep details". The first sleep interval corresponds to my experience of my sleep - waking hours.  The second sleep interval makes no sense.  The fitbit is saying total hours slept for the day is 24 and 2 minutes.  Sleep tracking was set to Sensitive.  I am concerned that this could happen again. Thanks for your help. 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Hippycub.

Thank you for sharing the details of the issue you’ve experienced. I recommend doing the following:

1. Change your sleep setting to normal and not sensitive: What is the difference between the normal and sensitive sleep setting in the Fitbit app?

2. Try sleeping with the device on your non-dominant hand if you haven't been doing it already

3. Confirm that the tracker is snug on your wrist.

It is possible to correct the sleep record from your dashboard by following the steps from this help article: How do I edit, or delete sleep logs in the Fitbit app? You can find more information about tracking sleep here

Let me know how it goes.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes