Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite won't sync to iPhone and loses time

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit is paired with my iPhone, it hasn’t synced all week. Iv tried everything & still no luck . The Fitbit is losing time also . Can anyone help please?? 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @YvonneC74.

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to resolve the issue. I recommend confirming our complete troubleshooting instructions in Why won't my Fitbit device sync? Time on your watch should be corrected when you sync it. If the issue still persists after syncing, please click your profile photo in the Fitbit app > App settings > toggle Automatic time zone off/on > sync your device. For additional troubleshooting tips, see How do I change the time on my Fitbit device? 

By the way, I've moved your post to the iOS App board so we can keep our forums organized.

Hope this helps. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Iv tried all the troubleshooting ideas.. nothing has worked unfortunately. Is there anything else I can try? 😩

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply, @YvonneC74.

I appreciate your efforts and the additional details. I recommend confirming if your device is paired to your Fitbit account by doing the following:

1. Open the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab, and tap your profile picture.
  2. If you don't see any device paired, tap Set Up a Device.
  3. Choose your device and follow the on-screen instructions to continue.

Hope this gets you back on track. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It’s been nearly a week now and it still doesn’t sync. Iv literally tried everything! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply, @YvonneC74.

I am sorry to hear the issue persists, I understand how you are feeling and appreciate your efforts. I was able to see that you have already contacted our Support team regarding this. Please feel free to contact our team back as they already have all the details and special tools to continue assisting you. I know they will be glad to help you out and provide a solution.

See you around.

Best Answer