Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa does not change from 24h to 12h time.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So my bf got a Versa (I already had one). And his is stuck on the 24hour time. I googled how to fix it, and everyone said to go to the website and you can fix it under advanced settings. So we tried that, hit submit and everything, and it still is on 24hr time. Synched it multiple times and tried again several times. Nothing. At a loss. I did not have this problem with mine

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

After changing from 24 to 12 hour time, did you "Submit"?

There is a Submit button at the bottom of that page that is easy to miss if you don't scroll way down.  It's off the bottom of the screen when changing the time format.  Be sure to scroll down for it after changing.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes I said in the post multiple times that I hit submit.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @webslime, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. It's nice to see you too @JohnnyRow, thanks for all your help. Smiley Happy

@webslime, I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for letting us know you've already tried to change the time through the online Dashboard. Tell me, which clock-face is your boyfriend currently using on his Versa? Some 3rd party clock-faces have the option to have the time displayed as 24h or 12h directly through the clock-face settings, so having the name will be very helpful for us. In the meantime, please ask him to change the clock-face to a Fitbit one and check if the time has changed. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, we'll be waiting to hear from you. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes