Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to receive Notifications on Versa.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am not getting text message or phone call notifications after latest update. I’ve rebooted my Versa, toggled Bluetooth off and on, checked all settings in app and on Versa. Extremely frustrated. I’ve convinced 4 of my clients to buy Versas in the last 2 months, and I’ve had to warn them not to do the update. 😕

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Hello @Mamadubs6, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. I would also like to thank you for letting us know the troubleshooting steps you've tried so far. Firs, please make sure it's not currently in the Do Not Disturb (DND) mode by pressing down the button on the side for 2 seconds, in here check that Notification have been set to ON. If everything seems to working fine, I would like to suggest you to reset Notifications from the Fitbit app following these steps:

- Go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone and tap on tracker. Then tap on Forget this Device. 

- Force-close the Fitbit app by double tapping the home button on your phone and swiping up the app. 

- Open the app again and tap on Account > Your Tracker > Notifications. You will receive the following Pop-up:

BTPairing.jpg

- Then, once you tap on Set Up, the app will begin setting up your tracker with the Bluetooth on your phone, which will prompt the next pop-up:

BTPairing2.jpg- Tap Pair

- Once you get back to the tracker options, tap on Notifications an enable the ones you'd like to receive. 

Additionally, please go to your phone Settings > Notifications > Fitbit and Settings > Notifications > Messages and check that the following is enabled:

NuNot.png

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same happening here. I get notifications for awhile, then it suddenly stops. I do everything listed in these forums to troubleshoot, factory reset, it works for awhile, then stops again. Very frustrating as this was a gift and I don’t have access to receipt to return. I hope this bug gets figured out. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Cleared all of the notifications from my Versa. So far, i am receiving text message notifications again. See if that works for you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok here’s a funny addon to my previous problem. I tried erasing all of my notifications and it won’t erase the last text. I’ve tried erasing it multiple times and it’s still there. 😩😩😩

Best Answer
0 Votes

Try rebooting it.

Best Answer
I have many times

Joy
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issues and I have followed all the steps above as we as reset my Fitbit.

i have an iPhone 6s which is operating on iOS 12.1.2.

my Fitbit Vera’s is operating version 33.1.30 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Moconn, @Jmarie2192, I hope you're having a great day, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. It's nice to see you too @Mamadubs6, thanks for taking the time to reply and let us know you're now receiving Notification. 

@Moconn and @Jmarie2192, I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us, I would also like to thank you for having tried the troubleshooting steps listed on this thread. At this moment I have gathered all your information and forwarded it to our development team so they can check this further. Once we have more information to share with you about this issue, we'll make sure post it here in the official Forums. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, have a nice day.  

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes