Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa looses time and drops Bluetooth and WiFi connection

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Anyone having their versa lose time? i lose 30 minutes while i sleep and generally 30-45 minutes during work, etc. Syncing resets it to the right time but then it can’t keep time and every 8 hours i lose another 30 minutes. There are also issues with it dropping bluetooth connection to my phone and dropping wifi for no reason. will sync periodically but not consistently. all other devices in my house are working fine with bluetooth and wifi. I seen this problem posted elsewhere on other forums but have not seen a solution other than getting a replacement from Fitbit. Been 10 days. please don’t tell me to reinstall, reboot, restart phone, turn off versa, etc. tried all the basic stuff and nothing works. thanks for your help!

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @dsanville.

I understand how you are feeling about this situation. Thank you for your efforts and the additional details. I've shared your post with our Support team and they've mentioned that you already have a case with them. I know they will be glad to help you out and provide a solution, please keep an eye on your inbox.

I'll be around if you have any questions.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

thanks for the response. Unfortunately, escalating my
case has only made me wait more to receive the same
level of input that i have gotten with the chat help (3 times), the emails, the texts, etc. I have tried all of the basic advice many, many time and the device continues to fail. I am a fairly savvy tech user and we’re
beyond the reboot, reload, remove, and reconnect advice. There is something wrong with the hardware. I appreciate that you have a lot of poor users making inquiries and you have to start there, but this has been going on for 2 weeks. i just got the email suggesting to do what i have done many times already. please do one of the following:
* get me real help
* tell me to get lost
* send me a new one

At this point i don’t care which. thanks.

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer

Thank you for your reply, @dsanville.

I am sorry to hear about your experience, I understand how you are feeling and appreciate your feedback as it helps us to keep improving. I've sent these details to our Support team and would encourage you to keep the communication via email since they have already all the details and special tools to continue assisting you. I appreciate your understanding and look forward to getting you back on track.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes