Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa not connecting to Bluetooth.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
  1. Followed all troubleshooting steps : Fail
  2. Contacted customer support : Fail
  3. Decision to upgrade from the good old dependable Charge 2 to Versa = Total waste of money and an Epic Fail !!

so the tracker takes forever to complete a firmware update as part of the initial setup. When I chose the "All Day sync" option in settings on my iPhone XR Fitbit App, it pops up the "Bluetooth Pairing Required" option. 

On selecting "Setup" option I get a "Bluetooth Pairing Failed" notification. No matter how many times I hit the "Try Again" option I end up at the same spot.

Having bought the tracker 2 days back and stuck in a limbo doesn't feel that good, does it ?

So either I return the device and keep stepping with my Charge 2 tracker or someone gives me a resolution that will actually work!!

Thanks for jacking up my time and most importantly my money Fitbit !! 

All of this while 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, regarding finishing the update to the latest Firmware during setup, maybe this guide to install the update can help you. Good luck!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @garudaa , over moved your iOS question to the iOS board, this way readers will know that the issue is an iOS issue. Your title does not mention the phone type.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @garudaa, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board @Rich_Laue and @SunsetRunner, thanks for all your help. Smiley Happy

@garudaa, I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience and the troubleshooting steps you've tried so far. Tell me, are you getting this error message while inside the Fitbit app or while in your phone Bluetooth Settings? I know you're followed all troubleshooting steps but would it be possible for you to let us know exactly which ones have you tried so far? This will be very helpful for us to determine what we should do next. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, we'll be waiting to hear from you. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes