Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa workouts not showing on Fitbit app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve been using a Versa 1st generation for years. I did two workouts yesterday and today, and both of them didn’t show up, neither on the app nor the web dashboard. Note that it’s the first time I’m exercising with my Versa since the big update.

I’ve had issues before but the workaround was to plug it and it would work. It’s currently plugged in and marked as « synchronized », but clearly, it isn’t. Any idea?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the community forums, @Zazz92.

Thanks for the details provided and the steps that you've tried prior to posting. I understand your concern and so I can look into this, may I know if you were using SmartTrack to automatically detect your activity? If so, did you stop at any moment during your activity? As you may know, SmartTrack is a function that allows your tracker to detect and track certain activities automatically as long as they last longer that the time set on the Fitbit app. However, if your activity didn't last long enough, the activity won't be added to the Exercise tile.

That being said, restart your watch to refresh its performance, force quit the Fitbit app and reboot your phone, and record a new activity one more time.

Best Answer
0 Votes