Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voice cues doesn't match stats after syncing.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi everyone!

i have a flex 2 and while I'm running the voice over works just fine except the calorie count. I stopped running right at 5kms when the voice over said I burnt 300 calories and later after syncing with the app it said it was 450cals. Just doesn't add up to me. Has anyone experienced the same issue?

Thanks

Moderator Edit:Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @serryberry, thanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board! Smiley Happy

Do the extra calories are showing on your daily total or are appearing on the exercise total? Once hitting 5km, did you stop the exercise? How much time passed between finishing your exercise and syncing your tracker? 

If the extra calories are reflected on your daily total, it's possible the app is taking in consideration your BMR calories, If the extra calories are shown on the exercise, please check if you have extra distance as well. If the information is correct and the discrepancy is only affecting the calories, please try the following to prevent this issue form happening again:

1. Force-close the app by double-tapping the home button on your phone and swiping up the app.
  2. If this doesn't seem to do the trick, please log out from the app, restart your phone and log back in.

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer

Hi!

Thank you for your help. I stopped the exercise right when I hit 5kms and synced it right afterwards. The extra calories are shown on the exercise. I logged out of the app and restarted my phone and logged back in as you suggested. The data of old exercises didn't change but I will see if it works now with future exersices.

Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @serryberry, I hope you're doing well. Smiley Happy

Thanks for taking the time to reply, I'm glad the information missing is now showing in the app. Please keep an eye to the app and voice cues and if you experience the same situation again, please let me know.

Additionally, in case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

Happy stepping! 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi!

Sadly the same thing happened again. It adds about 150 calories on the exersice in the app which is just unrealistic. I had the charge hr before and nothing like that ever happened. Is there anything else I can try?

Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes