Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep stages

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi

Has anybody seen a change to the sleep stage pattern graphics

two weeks ago it changed showing much better graphics but now has gone back to older style graphics 

i have a Fitbit Blaze

Best Answer
16 REPLIES 16

I experienced the same thing with my Blaze.  The information was using the old sleep cycle version and not the new version with REM tracking. 

Best Answer

Hi

Thanks for your info did you have to change anything to get it back onto the new version 

Best Answer

My Blaze displayed the new Sleep Stages from Mar 28 to Apr 3 and then went back to the old way.  Any idea what's going on and how to fix it?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi
Thanks for the info,Did you have to change anyway to get it back to newer version of graphics??

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Not changes or upgrades.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the exact same problem. Has anyone asked Fitbit support about it?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Have wrote to support but not had anything back yet

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

"WHY DO I SEE MY SLEEP PATTERN INSTEAD OF SLEEP STAGES?

There are a few scenarios where you might see your sleep pattern (which shows your time asleep, restless, and awake) instead of sleep stages:
If you slept in a position that prevented your tracker from getting a consistent heart-rate reading or wore it too loosely on your wrist
If you slept for less than 3 hours
If your tracker’s battery is critically low"

I don't think I wear mine too loose. I'm not sure what sleep position I could be in that doesn't track my HR at all. But this is the info I found on their "help" area. Mine is also not working consistently. 

Best Answer
Hi
Wear my Blaze in the same position sleep more then 3 hrs so don't think it's that wondering if it's a software issue

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Same here on my Alta HR. It reverted to the old format today.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the Alta HR and it did the same thing. Strange because there was no recent update. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I think it's a software issue. It would be nice if Fitbit IT support would reply. I appreciate the user/family support but it's beyond us.
Best Answer
Agree with you there think it's got to be a software issue have tried getting a call back from support but as of yet they have not responded

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Have spoken to support and they said they no about this issue and should be fixed asap 

Best Answer

I have the charge 2 and mine has changed back to the old way as well!! I much prefer the newer sleep stage upgrade. Hope they fix it soon! 

Best Answer
Hi
My Blaze has reverted back to the new sleep graphics now was worth making the call to support

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes