Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voice cues not working correctly.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When out running I'd like voice cues delivered after every 1km has been completed. I've got all my settings correct and even in the voice cue section I have it set to 1km but when I'm out I get them at 1.6km intervals. The GPS map post run correctly shows each km covered with split breakdown. I want to hear the cues more frequently when running or after ever km not 1.6 km. Can anyone help? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @SezCress, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply and let me know your issue has now been resolved, I'm very glad. Smiley Very Happy

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @SezCress, I hope you're doing well, it's great to see you around. Smiley Happy

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, it seems your units got mixed up and the app is giving you voice cues every mile (1mi=1.6km). Would it be possible for you to go to the App > Account > Advanced Settings > Units and take a screenshot of your unit settings? Additionally a screenshot of the settings of the voice cues will be very helpful as well so I can check this situation further.

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I'll be waiting for your reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for your reply. I’m all sorted now. Just had to turn voice cues off and sync and then turn it back on and sync. Thanks again.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @SezCress, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply and let me know your issue has now been resolved, I'm very glad. Smiley Very Happy

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Best Answer
0 Votes