Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

“Way to go” day streak feedback

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’m working on 180 consecutive days of getting 10k steps, but the banner says I have a streak of 14 days. 

please try and fix this bug. 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @FSM96.

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for your feedback. It's possible that the streak started when it was put on your device since it's a recent addition, this is why it is not showing that you actually started your streak a long time ago. Our team is always working on improving our devices and user experiences, and your comments are always welcome. To share additional feedback or if you want the features to be improved, feel free to visit our Feature suggestion board. Here our product development teams consult regularly to ensure we're delivering on what our customers need and want. You can read the FAQ to better understand how that board works and do a search first, in case someone else has already suggested your idea, or something similar.

Additionally, I recommend checking if your Fitbit device is updated to the latest version as updates come with new features and bug fixes: How do I update my Fitbit device?

See you around. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @FSM96.

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for your feedback. It's possible that the streak started when it was put on your device since it's a recent addition, this is why it is not showing that you actually started your streak a long time ago. Our team is always working on improving our devices and user experiences, and your comments are always welcome. To share additional feedback or if you want the features to be improved, feel free to visit our Feature suggestion board. Here our product development teams consult regularly to ensure we're delivering on what our customers need and want. You can read the FAQ to better understand how that board works and do a search first, in case someone else has already suggested your idea, or something similar.

Additionally, I recommend checking if your Fitbit device is updated to the latest version as updates come with new features and bug fixes: How do I update my Fitbit device?

See you around. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Thanks for replying!!

yes, you are correct. My streak did start before the banner was introduced. However I think it got up to about 40 days and then reset to what it is currently.  

Appreciate your time an hopefully the team is able to fix this one!!

Best Answer

Thank you for your reply, @FSM96.

I appreciate the additional details and feedback as it helps us to keep improving. I hope you continue enjoying the Fitbit experience and working on your goals. Please keep the app up-to-date as the updates come with new features and bug fixes.

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

Keep on visiting the forums!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I accidentally closed the way to go you have 250 days of 10,000 steps. How do I get it back I’m at almost 300 now

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did the same I hit it by accident and would like it back

Best Answer
0 Votes