Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weight Tile Display

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I recently got a Versa 3 after using a Versa 2.  My problem is with the app on my phone (IOS).  The weight tile on the app used to display my current weight, and showed “left to lose” in a smaller display below.  Now, instead of my current weight, it just displays how much weight I’ve lost.  I would like to know how to get the weight tile to display my current weight again instead of how much I have lost.

Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

I think that display just depends on whether or not you have set a weight goal.  If you have a weight goal and remove it, I think you will get just your current weight.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I do have a weight goal set, but I always have.  I've used the app for years and this just changed a day or so ago.  The weight lost isn't even accurate.  It started counting from yesterday, even though I've been losing since August.  It just arbitrarily picked yesterday as the start date of my goal, so I'm not sure if this change has to do with a new update or not.  I would especially like to revert to the old display if it won't even show the correct weight lost.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MES91   This issue you are describing sounds like an iOS app issue, not a Versa 3 issue.  I am going to move this thread to the iOS app forum.  I don't have a solution for you because I am not using the weight goal feature right now.  But if more users have the same problem, it's easier to bring it to Fitbit's attention.  Which version of the Fitbit app do you have?  Tap on your profile picture, then Help & Support to see.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you.  I am running Fitbit 3.36 (1013), which seems to be the most current update.

Best Answer
0 Votes