Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weight tracking scale suggestion for the Fitbit app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Months ago the scale for tracking weight showed about 10 pounds above and below the current range for the time period. Then they changed it and made it a much bigger range—roughly a 55 pound range. On a smaller phone, and in general, that makes the trend line less dramatic, and it makes it hard to discern individual weight marks on the graph. I wish they would go back to the original scale, or allow us to determine the weight range it shows above and below. For example, I’m around 150 now. Was a little higher at the beginning of the month. The top of my range shows around 170, and the bottom around 115! No way I’m getting close to either in a short month. The most I’ll lose in a month is 5-6 pounds. So why show a 55 pound range?!

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Castelluzzo99.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing your feedback and suggestion. I understand how you are feeling. Our team is always working on improving our devices and user experiences, and your comments are always welcome. Feel free to post your idea in our Feature Suggestions boardThat way other users can comment and vote on the idea to show their support, and our team can take it into consideration. You can read the FAQ to better understand how that board works and do a search first, in case someone else has already suggested your idea, or something similar.

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes