Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whatsapp notifications charge 2 iOS

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When will there be an update for iOS so I can choose for whatsapp notifications?

It is possible on android, why not for iOS?

Best Answer
0 Votes
23 REPLIES 23

Please provide an update. Your service is really dissapointing. This will be my last fitbit watch

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MarcoGFitbit just kindly tell us whether you will provide this feature. 

Best Answer

So, FitBit, this "notifications" saga has been going on for almost the entire lifespan of the Charge 2 now. Basically you have been stringing everyone along, pushing people to *BS* feature suggestion forums, in full knowledge of the fact that you are probably never going to offer this most basic of functionalities. 

I guess you have "got away with it" this time, but I'm pretty sure that you have noticed the same thing I have: the number of people who want to wear a single device that does everything including fitness is on the way up, and the number of people who want to wear a dedicated fitness only product is on the way down. I've seen almost my entire friend group on FitBit gradually convert to Apple watches for precisely this reason. 

It's a real pity, because the things you needed to do were simple:

1. Add some smart watch functionality - e.g. notifications.

2. Make them at least minimally waterproof.

3. Make them look like something you would like to wear outside of the gym.

For me, none of your current products offers the right combination of those things.

Best Answer

Hello everyone, I hope you're having a great day. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your feedback and your insight about this situation. At this moment there aren't currently plans to release Whatsapp Notifications on Charge 2. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released here in our FAQs. For now,  I will close this thread. 

Our team has left the feature suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so our team can continue to track community demand over time. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes