Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When FitiBit doesn't wake from "sleep".....

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This is a new one. I've had FitBit not wake from sleep mode for minutes or even as much as 20 minutes half hour. But this is 7 *hours*

I'm attaching sleep tracking screen that shows I went to bed around 10:30pm and then "woke up" at 2:38pm. FitBit registered about 7 hours of "awake" and "restless" sleep. Restless indeed! I showered, walked a couple of miles to work, went to meetings, and got lunch!

What gives, FitBit devvers?

Sleep Screen.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @singery, good to see you around. How often this issue has happened? If the issue persist on a daily basis, I recommend to restart your tracker. I can see in your profile says you have a Flex, so here are the steps in case you need them:

1. Plug your charging cable into the USB port and insert your tracker into the charging cable. 
2. Insert a paperclip into the small pinhole on the back of the charger. 
3. Press the pinhole for 3-4 seconds. Flex will restart. 
4. If you see lights on your Flex, let it charge for a few hours.

As a workaround, you can fix this sleep entry by manually editing from your Dashboard:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap the sleep tile or, if you tracked sleep the night before, shows how many hours and minutes you slept.
  2. Tap the sleep log you want to edit.
  3. Tap the three dots in the top right corner and find an option to edit your sleep log.
  4. Adjust the time you went to sleep or the time you woke up. Don't forget to save.

Keep me posted how it goes. See you around.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes