Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I check my Personal Best?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi Community,

How do I find out what my personal best was so far?

I.e. Weekend warrior, I've had my Fitbit for over 3 years now and I'm not able to figure out what my best weekend was so far.

The community is talking about trophies or badges not being awarded, but there's no answer on how to find out your personal best.

Maybe someone can help out here.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Thank you.

Cheers,

Alexander

Best Answer
20 REPLIES 20

Hello @TheTRA, it's great to have you on board, welcome! Smiley Happy

Currently, it's not possible to check your Personal Best on the app, it's only possible to check it through the online Dashboard. Go to your Dashboard and click on your profile (your picture) to access your personal information.

PersonalBest1.PNG

On the next screen, you'll be able to see your Achievements under the About Me section. Please keep in mind that currently your Personal Best information is currently limited to steps, floors and distance.

PersonalBest.PNG

I understand having more information, such as your best weekend, is very important for you and many people as well which is why I would like to encourage you to submit your insight about this as a suggested idea where members of the Community can vote for it and add their comments. This is truly the best way to make your voice heard.  

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Ritchie1212, it's nice to see you around, thanks for joining the conversation.

This seems like a very odd situation, would it be possible for you to send me a screenshot of what you're able to see under the About Me section on your profile? That will be very helpful.

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I'll be waiting for your reply. Smiley Wink

Best Answer

IMG_3580.PNG

I wait for it to load, but it never does. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Ritchie1212, thanks for taking the time to reply, I hope you're having a great day. Smiley Happy

Thanks for the screenshot, I contacted our engineering team and they're currently aware of this problem and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. 

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this situation has caused. I appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track. In the meantime, if there's anything else I can help you with, please feel free to reply! Smiley Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the help! I actually have another issue. I recieved 20,000+ steps on June 2nd, but I didn't recieve the trophy for 20,000 steps. Which is my current new personal best because I went through my step totals and this is current personal best.

IMG_3616.PNG

IMG_3617.PNG

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Marco,

I am having same problem.  Is there an update?  It's been several months!

I'm using Chrome (if that matters) and the callback (to get the "best" information) is returning a 403 error (which is a "forbidden" error).  Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Best Answer

Mine isn’t working either

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone, I hope you're doing well. Smiley Happy

Unfortunately at this moment I don't have a specific timeframe for when this issue will be resolved. I understand this issue has been around for quite some time, but please be sure that our team has not forgotten about it. Once I have more information to share with you about this issue, I'll make sure to update this thread accordingly. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeh it’s got a loading symbol for me too 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not loading here either It won't indicate trophies if the "best" values aren't recorded.  😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue here—bests won’t load under my achievements. Interested in receiving a notification once an update is available. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Replying to be able to follow this issue. I am pretty sure I know my personal best, but it would be nice to see it recorded without having to scroll through a couple years of historical data. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'd like to follow this too.  It seems like in a year and a half this would have been resolved by now.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to have you on board @lizie.johnson5 and @countrychicky3, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community! Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have taken the time to share your experience with us about this situation. I understand how important for you is to see this issue getting resolved, however I don't have a specific timeframe for when this will happen. Some issues take more than others, but our team is working actively to provide a prompt and proper resolution for them. 

Thanks again for your patience and understanding, I hope you all have a great day. 

Best Answer

I too cannot view my personal best it just stays on loading forever.. It has been nearly 2 years since the first complaint, how can it not be fixed yet???

Best Answer

Hello @Niche94, thanks for joining us, it's always a pleasure for me to welcome new members to the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for having expressed your concern about this issue. Please note that I don't have a specific timeframe for when this issue will be resolved but once we have more information to share with you about this situation, we'll post it here in the official Forums, as mentioned earlier, Some issues take more than others, but our team is working actively to provide a prompt and proper resolution for them. 

Thanks for your patience, I hope you have a great day. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

How is the team progressing with this problem in the dashboard?

Best Answer
0 Votes

As of 9-2-2020 this still does not work on my online dashboard or on my iPhone app. Was hoping the recent firmware update was going to solve that. On my online dashboard when I get to the bottom of my various stats I have the BEST ACHIEVEMENT STATS title and then nothing below it. Looks like we are at least 3.5 years after these complaints started on this thread. Any news in 2020?

Best Answer