Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the "always vibrate" setting on iphone?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Ive seen many posts mentioning this setting however I cannot see it in my notification settings? Can anyone help as I think this is on by default and I want to turn it off.

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @WNS87, I hope you're doing well, it's great to have you on board the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for posting your question. Which tracker or watch are you currently using? Please note that some of our watches have a Do Not Disturb mode that can be activated through the watch but that will prevent the watch from receiving Notifications. Once you disable this mode, you will receive Notifications and these will always make your watch or tracker vibrate. At this moment there is not a way to receive Notifications without the tracker or watch to vibrate. 

I hope this resolves your inquiry, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @WNS87, I hope you're doing well, it's great to have you on board the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for posting your question. Which tracker or watch are you currently using? Please note that some of our watches have a Do Not Disturb mode that can be activated through the watch but that will prevent the watch from receiving Notifications. Once you disable this mode, you will receive Notifications and these will always make your watch or tracker vibrate. At this moment there is not a way to receive Notifications without the tracker or watch to vibrate. 

I hope this resolves your inquiry, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm using a Fitbit Versa I work shifts so having a quick way of dropping notification vibrations is kinda essential. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for letting us know which Fitbit device you have, @WNS87. On the Versa, press and hold the single button on the left of the watch face. You will see the following. Tap to make changes:

• Screen Wake - Auto or Manual
  • Notifications - On or Off

Turning notifications off here will also turn off the vibration. Press the left button to get back to your clock face.

Hope this helps!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @WNS87, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. I appreciate your help @SunsetRunner, thanks for joining the conversation. Smiley Happy

@WNS87, please note that when you activate the "Do Not Disturb" mode on your Versa you won't receive Notifications, that means the Versa will not vibrate but it will not show Notifications either until you turn off this mode. 

I hope this clarifies the subject, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes