Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is my app not all day syncing the app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For a few weeks now I have not be able to get the app to all day sync, there fore I can not get notifications ( text or calls) to me Alta. 

The message I keep getting is that they need to be Bluetooth paired, which they are. 

I have updated app and restarted Alta, read other posts and checked all is set up properly. 

Many help please 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Kbcb. Sorry about all the problems you're having! But is sounds like you've been taking the right steps troubleshooting. Please allow me to ask a few questions, in order troubleshoot further. 

1. What are you syncing your Alto to?  An iPhone? (Which one?) An iPad? 
  2. Is your Alta synced to more than one device?  For example - an iPhone and an iPad or laptop? 

If you are synced to more than one device, that may be the problem. Tap here and scroll down to "CAN I SYNC MY TRACKER WITH MORE THAN ONE DEVICE OR A COMPUTER?" There is some helpful information there. 

Please let me know. I've had and used the Alta and now the Alta HR for many years. They are my favorite Fitbit devices. I'm confident that together we can resolve your issue. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I'm syncing to the iPhone 6 and have been since Feb with no problem. I did try download app to my Kindle 7 but deleted this the next day when the problem started.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Kbcb - Did you check the bluetooth settings on the Amazon Fire 7 to make sure your Fitbit device was not still paired to it? Often times, deleting the app is not enough. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes