Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zero data synced with iPhone 6. Again.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've tried: force close and reload app, signing out/in, restarting Fitbit Flex 2, uninstall/reinstall app, Bluetooth off/on, even fully charged. No data syncs from my Fitbit to the dashboard app, and nothing is appearing on the pages either. App and phone kept fully updated. Fitbit itself appears to be working fine, if a bit of a struggle with battery life longer than 72hrs.

It sort of worked again with the previous update, but I'm back to a useless app after 2.37. At this point I'm ready to toss my Fitbit because I can't view the data, which makes it a bracelet with blinking lights. Out of frustration (this has been going on for over a year, where the dashboard works intermittently at best), what on earth are the updates fixing, or are the devices really only good for a year, maybe 2? Literally just looking for an app that tells me the info I can't physically view on the device. I want to replace my Flex 2 eventually, but at this point it's looking like it's going to be with a Samsung, sooner rather than later.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

It might be worth trying the fitbit restart procedure a few more times. It's known to not always work and it's recommended to try it at least 3 times.

Best Answer
0 Votes