Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

app will not remember food calories

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can enter my food calories into the app since Wednesday these have not been remembered in the dashboard.

it's worked okay for the last three years.

has anybody else had this problem on my doing something wrong?

or has someone at Fitbit let the software engineers run loose again?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey everyone -- This issue has been resolved. Please ensure your app is updated if you still experiencing this issue. We appreciate everyone's patience and cooperation as we worked on a fix.

I'll be closing this thread to prevent duplicates. If you are experiencing any new issues with food logging, please start a new thread.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

If you will check the main board you will see over 60 pages of complaints.  This has been happening to everyone for 3 days now. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Keep an eye on the following thread which is where fitbit will be posting any news on this:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/iOS-App/Issues-with-food-input-on-iOS-2-53/td-p/2825777

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey everyone -- This issue has been resolved. Please ensure your app is updated if you still experiencing this issue. We appreciate everyone's patience and cooperation as we worked on a fix.

I'll be closing this thread to prevent duplicates. If you are experiencing any new issues with food logging, please start a new thread.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes