Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to log foods.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since yesterday’s Fitbit app update I can’t record my foods. The app is unable to enter or search for foods or retrieve items from my usual list of foods. The calorie count is wrong also. Also when I enter food items it substitutes other foods that I haven’t entered.

This is a big bug. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey everyone -- This issue has been resolved. Please ensure your app is updated if you still experiencing this issue. We appreciate everyone's patience and cooperation as we worked on a fix.

I'll be closing this thread to prevent duplicates. If you are experiencing any new issues with food logging, please start a new thread.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

I have been unable to add my custom foods to the daily food list since the last update.  I tried deleting them and re-entering them, still no good. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Keep an eye on the following thread which has the latest updates from fitbit on this issue:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/iOS-App/Issues-with-food-input-on-iOS-2-53/td-p/2825777

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @scadawizard and @PariRanjbary, I hope you're doing well, it's great to see you around. It's nice to see you as well @SteveH, thanks for all your help. Smiley Happy

Thanks for reporting this situation, at this moment our team is aware of this issue and is working towards a prompt and proper resolution. As @SteveH mentioned, please keep an eye on this thread to know more about this situation as it's getting constantly updated. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey everyone -- This issue has been resolved. Please ensure your app is updated if you still experiencing this issue. We appreciate everyone's patience and cooperation as we worked on a fix.

I'll be closing this thread to prevent duplicates. If you are experiencing any new issues with food logging, please start a new thread.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes