Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

blaze updates iDevice apps but not website

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have synced my Blaze with both my iPhone and iPad multiple times this morning but when I go to my dashboard at fitbit.com it does not show the (progressively) new step numbers, calories, etc.

The fitbit.com dashboard claims my last update was at 6:56 a.m. even though I have updated on my devices as late as 11:40 a.m.

Also my iDevices have inexplicably begun to drop the connection to the Blaze and need to be reconnected. The iDevices show as current app version. I did the recent Blaze update, to version 17.8.401.3

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @Marcster, thanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board! Smiley Happy

This seems like a very odd situation, when did you start experiencing it? It's possible the information is not updating properly from our servers to the Fitbit app, in which case I would like to recommend the following:

1. Log out from the online Dashboard.
  2. Log out form the Fitbit app in both iPad and iPhone
  3. Log back in to the Fitbit app and online Dashboard and compare the information.

This should update the information so it can be the same between platforms. Additionally, in regards to your connection problem in your iOS devices, I would like to recommend the following:

1. Restart your Blaze by pressing and holding the Back and Select buttons (left and bottom right) until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. 
  2. Restart your iPhone and iPad.
  3. Turn off the Bluetooth on both devices for 15 seconds and turn it back on. 

Additionally, please remember that if both iOS devices are around, the tracker will have inconveniences syncing as it will try to choose between both Bluetooth connections. It is recommended having only one turned on at a time to prevent syncing issues. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else! 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

The problem went away after a couple of days. Indeed, I sometimes find I have to be a bit of distance away from one connected iDevice to get the Blaze to update on the other iDevice.

Best Answer
0 Votes