Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

charge 2 is not receiving Notifications.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So my hr has been fine with notifications. I went from my Note 4 to IPhone 7plus... it was fine at first now I get no notifications of texts or phone calls. I have removed my Fitbit put it back on. Synced and made sure Bluetooth was paired. Oh and notifications are turned on. Help!

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @HDTRISH, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around. Smiley Happy

By any chance, do you still have your old phone at hand? It's possible your tracker is still linked to the old phone which is preventing it from receiving notifications from your new phone, in which case I would like to go to your old phone Bluetooth settings and check if your Charge 2 is under the list of paired devices. If it is, tap on it and select Forget this Device. 

Additionally, please check that the following is enabled in your iPhone Settings > Notifications > Fitbit:

• Allow Notifications
  • Show in Notification Center
  • Show on Lock Screen.

If this is already checked, verify that your tracker is not currently in the Do Not Disturb mode by pressing down the button on the tracker for 2 seconds, a vibration and a message will let you know if Do Not Disturb has been turned off or on. Finally, please go to the Fitbit app > Account > Charge 2 > Notifications, then disable them and enable them back. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes