Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All previous activity data is gone?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Today when I opened the app, it had logged me out. Logged back in with no problem but ALL of my activity info was wiped clean. There is nothing from Feb-today. All of my friends were also no longer there. I restarted my phone and nothing. I logged in on my laptop and the same thing. Its like fitbit is ghost lighting me. Anyone else with this issue? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @SynB9, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

This seems like a very odd situation as the information stored in your account gets stored in our servers as well. Is it possible you have a different but similar email address attached to a different Fitbit account? If so, I'll make sure to check this further, please keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply as well. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Exactly what's happened to mine I'm so annoyed I've lost all my friends for no reason at all! Can't re add them either so I can't see their steps and no one to compete against!!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @TracyG1lls, thanks for joining the conversation, it's a pleasure for me to welcome you to the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

When did this happen to you? When you log in to the Fitbit app, what are you able to see? At this point I would like to ask you to log in to your online Dashboard and check if your friends show up here. If they do, please take a screenshot of what you're able to see in the Fitbit app and reply to me with it, that will be very helpful for me to check this further.

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I'll be waiting for your reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes