Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Previous data is not showing on the Fitbit app.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I go to Fitbit app on iPhone it's asking me to sign up or login 

none of my previous data seems to be there.  Have blaze since xmas.  Can I retrieve it ?

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Noels57, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

When was the last time you synced your tracker before the app asked you to log in again? Have you checked the information in your online Dashboard? 

Please keep in mind that the information synced in your account gets stored in our servers and it's not deleted by any means. If the information is available in your online Dashboard, please try the following in the app:

• Force-close the Fitbit app by double tapping the home button on your phone and swiping up the app. If this doesn't seem to work:
  • Log out from the app again, restart your phone and log back in.

Additionally, please remember that Fitbit trackers can only store detailed information for 7 days, if you haven't synced in more than 7 days the information might not be available.

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer

Great help. Thanks so much.  Sorry for Late reply 👍

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Noels57, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. I'm really glad your issue has now been resolved. Smiley Happy

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted.

Happy stepping! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes