Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

exercise details

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After the update this month, I cannot change exercise type under edit exercise details.So, when the app identifies the exercise incorrectly as "run," I cannot change to "treadmill." Or worse, I cannot correct "outdoor bike" to "gardening" (which I use to represent yardwork.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I have found a work around but it takes a lot of time but takes you back to the old data view…. If you go into the exercise block and select the three dots at the top right that says manage data. Scroll down to the exercise logs block and select it. Then on the next screen select “review your data”. It takes you to the old exercise view where you can categorize your exercise like in the past.

Ive noticed that this is also the only place currently where you can see the actual time spent on a workout and not a rounded time. For instance if my workout took me 10 mins and 27 seconds, the current view only shows 10 mins but this past view where you can categorize the workout shows the exact time. 

hope this is helpful. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hello @s_levesque and welcome to the Community.  Fitbit is aware of this issue, but no time frame for a fix has been given.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have found a work around but it takes a lot of time but takes you back to the old data view…. If you go into the exercise block and select the three dots at the top right that says manage data. Scroll down to the exercise logs block and select it. Then on the next screen select “review your data”. It takes you to the old exercise view where you can categorize your exercise like in the past.

Ive noticed that this is also the only place currently where you can see the actual time spent on a workout and not a rounded time. For instance if my workout took me 10 mins and 27 seconds, the current view only shows 10 mins but this past view where you can categorize the workout shows the exact time. 

hope this is helpful. 

Best Answer

Very helpful! I can FINALLY edit my exercise routine! ThankYou!

Best Answer

IMG_4087.png

This is a game changer, I was about to throw out my Fitbit! Now we can change the exercise routines again! Why they made it so difficult 2 months ago with the new app update is beyond me.  

Best Answer

Really helpful fix but not ideal and certainly doesn’t fit well with the new app. It feels like it’s going backwards and Fitbit have to find a fix for this. I have been a Fitbit wearer for over 10 years now and always loved the product and information in the app. I am really struggling to like the new app. It doesn’t look as nice, isn’t very user friendly and the info is not concise and easy to read as it was in the old app. Please fitbit, do something to fix this. 🙏🏼

Best Answer
Best Answer
0 Votes