Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IOS Fitbit App not updating home page

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello 

• I recently purchased the Charge 6 and have updated the current version of the APP.  The App has been inconsistently not updating on the home page.  The times are off for the hourly activity, exercise not updating, etc.  I have tried turning the Bluetooth off and on a few times and had to delete the App 3 times now for it to finally update.  This has been going on for about 3 weeks now since I purchased my new tracker.  I have been a Fitbit customer since 2007.  This is very frustrating.  Please advise why this is happening?
Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

I believe I'm having the same problem as Catdogg. For the past four days the app has not auto-synced. When I open it it says zero steps, no sleep data, etc. When I pull down to sync it syncs so slowly it is as if it is pinging a dial-up modem in Siberia, whether I am on home wi-fi or cellular. 

Best Answer

Thanks for noting this problem.  I’m hoping that this gets resolved soon as I have deleted the App again and no luck to sync.  Very slow and not updating.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Catdogg - the new V4 Fitbit App brings syncing problems and other issues.

Did you know Fitbit have a 45 day refund policy or possibly authorised dealers too, some stores provide 14 to 30 day refunds.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Hi there @Catdogg @TacoT, it is nice to see you guys around. @Guy_ Thanks a lot for your recommendations. 

Thanks for considering the option to reaching us out through the community in order to solve your situation. There are a couple of things I'd like to suggest to you. 

I'll ask you to see if your Fitbit app has any missing updates, considering all possibilities. The software version that we are using right now is 4.06. It's also important to keep in mind that, in order to prevent any problems, it is always better to have the most recent version of iOS installed.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Estuardo

I am using the current version  4.06 and the most recent iOS version 17.2.1.  I noticed today that my phone sync time for the App today was out by 4 hrs.  I checked the App settings for time zone at it was set as automatically to UTC.  I’m in Canada Atlantic Time.  So I manually changed the time zone to AT which appeared to align my phone app dashboard to the correct days of exercise, etc.  The excise was a day behind, the app was starting the week on Saturday rather than Sunday and the app was just not updating all of the other information as well.  I just recently went to check the time zone again and it reverted back to UTC but didn’t affect my data.  I did again change the zone back to AT.  The last 3 weeks have been very frustrating with this APP but hopefully it has been resolved.  I never had any issues before with FitBit but it appeared to be a coincidence when I bought the new charge 6.  There is no issue with my tracker.  I have been a customer 10 plus years.  Do you have any advice on the time zones?

Regards 

catdogg

Best Answer
0 Votes