Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fitbit app for I-pad

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

cannot find the I-pad app in the apple app store. Need to setup new I-pad for Charge HR

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hi, @dicktinsley, the iPad app for Fitbit is exactly the same as the iPhone app, so just go ahead and download that and you will be just fine.

Any other questions, just let us know.  Welcome to the Community!

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
Julia,

Thank you for the quick reply. Please take a quick look at the Apple App store, the Fitbit app is just not there. The closest is some tracking and finding app for $5, prepared by a Vietnamese (Le Thuy Anh) with a 1 star rating that looks frauduant. Isn't the Fitbit app free?

Dick Tinsley

Developing Smallholder Agriculture: A Global Perspective - R.L. Tinsley, AgBe Publishing, US$49 +S&H, Amazon Kindle Edition $30. Website: www.smallholderagriculture.com., Phone: +1-970-491-6970, Skype: anhsomot
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @dicktinsley, I will have a look.

In the meantime, DO NOT BUY THAT APP.  The official Fitbit app is completely free.

Please search for Fitbit app for iPhone in the Apple store.  That will get you the official, free app,

Best Answer
Julie,

Again many thanks, but I have been searching for Fitbit, Fitbit app, Fitbit app for 1-Pad, and somehow it does not appear there at least in my searches.

Dick

Developing Smallholder Agriculture: A Global Perspective - R.L. Tinsley, AgBe Publishing, US$49 +S&H, Amazon Kindle Edition $30. Website: www.smallholderagriculture.com., Phone: +1-970-491-6970, Skype: anhsomot
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @dicktinsley, try this: Fitbit by Fitbit, Inc.
https://appsto.re/gb/X80KB.i

It works for me, but I am in the UK.  

Otherwise go to Apple Store and search for Fitbit iPhone.

Best Answer
Julie,

My continued thanks.

I am trying your UK connection, but it does not seem to want to load, it also directed me to load through the Apple App store.

If this doesn't work I think I just wait until Tuesday and contact Fitbit directly.

Again many thanks for your interest and efforts.

Dick

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @dicktinsley, yes, there seems to be some difficulty loading at the moment and it might be best to wait.  You should definitely contact Fitbit directly before downloading any 3rd party app.

Basically:

--.The Fitbit app for iPad and iPhone are the same, so you will need to search for iPhone app in the official Apple Store 

-- The Fitbit app for iPhone (which is the same for iPad) is FREE.  Any chargeable app is NOT the correct app, so do not buy/ download it.

Best Answer