Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS 10 Notification Sound?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I searched the forums for this topic but wasn't able to find anything...

I have the 6s running iOS 10.1.1. I have Settings > Notifications set up to allow sounds from the Fitbit app, but when I get a notification from the Fitbit app on my iPhone, there's no sound, only a banner. In the app itself, there's no setting I can find for notification sound.

Is this working as intended? Is there just no sound assigned to Fitbit iOS app notifications?  I often miss these notifications when they come in, due to no sound or vibration. Just a banner really isn't enough for a notification. Am I missing something?

I know info also comes in via email, but those automatically go into my Updates folder in Gmail, so I don't get notifications for Fitbit emails, nor do I want to.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@Shenanigans What you are describing is the expected behavior, there isn't any sound associated with push notifications from the Fitbit iOS App.

Additionally, you can modify what you get push notifications for on your Fitbit.com Settings

Hope this provides some clarification.

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

I agree it would be really nice if we could get sounds. At a minimum for messages. Please fitbit,  add this! 

Best Answer

Hello @SLMcc, thanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board! Smiley Happy

We really appreciate our members's input and feedback and I would like to thank you for yours. Our team is always looking to improve the Fitbit experience and I would like to encourage you to submit your insight as a Suggested Feature, where our members can comment and vote for it so it can be implemented in the future.

Once again, thanks for your feedback, if there's anything else I can do for you please let us know! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer