Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong stats displayed on the app.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So it is currently 12:10 am, the start of a new day, and my app glitched and is saying I've done 11000 steps and burned 2000 calories and walked 4.5 miles. Is there a way to fix this?!?!?! Also I'm using the flex 2. IMG_7465.PNG

I'm quite annoyed by all of this so help is welcome!

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @uttrichma, thanks for joining us, it's a pleasure for me to welcome you to the Fitbit Community! 

It seems the tracker carried over your stats from the previous day which is why you're able to see a high amount of steps, distance and calories on the Fitbit app. Currently it's not possible to remove this data, but in order to prevent this form happening again, please restart your tracker and monitor it for the next 24 hours. 

If your stats get carried over again, my best recommendation would be contacting our Support Team. Let them know about this situation, I'm sure they will be more than happy to get you back on track! Smiley Wink

Give it a try and let me know the outcome, I'll be around if you need anything else! 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Also I'm using the flex 2 in case you were wondering

Best Answer
0 Votes

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @uttrichma, thanks for joining us, it's a pleasure for me to welcome you to the Fitbit Community! 

It seems the tracker carried over your stats from the previous day which is why you're able to see a high amount of steps, distance and calories on the Fitbit app. Currently it's not possible to remove this data, but in order to prevent this form happening again, please restart your tracker and monitor it for the next 24 hours. 

If your stats get carried over again, my best recommendation would be contacting our Support Team. Let them know about this situation, I'm sure they will be more than happy to get you back on track! Smiley Wink

Give it a try and let me know the outcome, I'll be around if you need anything else! 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer