Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS APP - Stationary versus Active - Color Scheme

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

In looking at the Hourly Activity screen you'd think Fitbit is advocating stationary time over active time.  Why do I say that you may ask?  You use green for stationary and red for active.  Green is generally used for good, go, normal.  Red is used for bad, stop, or an alarm.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @Sparky617, thank you for your observation about the color scheme; I understand your point of view and thank you for the feedback.

In this case the Red color has been used to highlight the time you have been more active as to make reference it was the period of time you were reaching your hourly goals.

At the moment no one has share a similar feedback, so feel free to share your suggestion in our Feature Suggestion boardOur product teams looks forward to reading and incorporating your suggestions into future versions of Fitbit trackers and apps.

I'll pass your feedback with our teams and don't forget to keep participating in our Fitbit Community.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes