Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text Notification issues on iPhone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have an iPhone SE and just got a Blaze. I have all of the notifications enabled, and some are working. Phone calls and calendar work without issue.

For text messages, they work for some contacts but not for others. iMessage and SMS have come through for mulitple contacts but for some reason the one I need to be able to see them from--my wife--won't show up!! Please let me know if there is anything I can do to ensure that those notifications come through!

Thanks-Robbie 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @rwendell, welcome aboard to our Community. There are a few reasons why this might happening. 

• If your mobile device has a text conversation open, you won't receive notifications from that conversation.
  • If you miss notifications occasionally, it may be because your tracker was syncing at the same time the notification arrived.
  • If you have another Bluetooth device connected to your mobile device, it may cause interference that prevents notifications from appearing on your tracker.

If the issue is no related to any of my previous suggestions, then I recommend the following:

1. Restart your tracker. For more information, see: How do I restart my Fitbit Blaze?
  2. On your mobile device, go to Settings > Bluetooth.
  3. Turn off Bluetooth, wait 10 seconds, and then turn it back on.
  4. Reboot your mobile device.

After you have done these steps, try again. Keep me posted how it goes in case the issue persists.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes